S A F E T Y F I R S T
In accordance with the latest Government guidance, we have implemented additional measures which include: –
Staff face masks – all staff will wear face masks
Customer face Masks – All customers must wear a face mask on entering, exiting, using the facilities or moving around the premises. The face masks can be removed when sitting and dining.
Group size – Customers can only visit our premises in groups of no more than 6 people.
Table service only: We will continue with our table service only approach for all food and drink orders either by ordering through a member of staff or through the table ordering system.
Closing time – 10.00pm close
In order to maintain the safety of everyone we still need your help and ask that everyone respects the government guidance and our ‘house’ rules and the safety measures we have implemented (see bottom of this page).
We reserve the right to refuse entry or ask visitors to leave if they are not adhering to our safety measures.
If you, a family member or anyone you have recently been in close contact with is displaying any of the main symptoms of COVID-19 then please do not visit our pub but instead self isolate and seek medical advice.
- A new continuous ‘dry’cough
- High Temperature
- Loss or change to your sense of taste and smell
We regularly assess the government guidelines and are currently opting not to enforce our team to wear masks. The team have been trained in the new safety procedures, have temperatures checks prior to the start of each shift and have been issued with PPE should they chose to wear it
Wherever possible we are encouraging contactless payment to avoid handling cash
Table service for all food and drink orders – either by ordering through a member of staff OR by way of on-line ordering.
Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the pub and garden. We ask that you use these before entering and exiting the premises and regularly throughout your stay.
All hand dryers have been replaced with paper towel dispensers to minimise the risk of the virus being spread.
We adhere to the safe social distancing rules and ask that you act responsibly and adhere to them too.
We have increased the frequency of our cleaning routines to include regularly sanitising key touch points.
COVID-19 House rules
Failure to comply with our ‘House’ rules will result in you being refused entry or being asked to leave the premises.
- Track & Trace – On arrival, one member from each group will be asked to give a contact name, number, the arrival time and the number of guests in the group and, where possible, the departure time. In addition, for those customer wishing to also use the NHS test & trace app, we will provide the QR code required. Refusal to provide this information will mean you cannot enter the premises.
Staff face masks – all staff will wear a face mask
- Customer face Masks – All customers must wear a face mask on entering, exiting, using the facilities or moving around the premises. The face masks can be removed when sitting and dining.
- COVID-19 questions – On arrival at The Crown Inn every person will be asked a number of COVID-19 questions – it is imperative you answer these honestly to ensure your safety and the safety of everyone else.
- Group size – Customers can only visit our premises in groups of no more than 6 people.
- Table service only: We will continue with our table service only approach for all food and drink orders either by ordering through a member of staff or through the table ordering system.
Tables – No tables are to be moved, without the express permission of the Crown Inn management, as they are each positioned to comply with the appropriate distance for safety.
- Closing time – 10.00pm close
- Hand Sanitiser – Please sanitise your hands on all entry and exit points
- Social distancing – is critical to everyone’s safety so please comply with the Government advice and our house rules.
Please help us to help keep you and your loved ones safe