S A F E T Y F I R S T
Our priority is to ensure the safety of everyone working at or visiting our pub. All measures implemented are in line with latest guidelines but will still allow you to enjoy your visit and experience the warm and welcoming experience you have come to expect.
The Government have asked that we support a track and trace initiative by collecting details from all guests visiting our premises and not just one per group. Individuals can do this by ‘checking in’ via the NHS COVID-19 app or by providing, upon arrival: –
- name and telephone number
- email or postal address upon arrival
- date and time of entry must also be recorded
Any information given will be securely held and will be used strictly for track and trace purposes. 21 days after your visit it will be deleted.
Anybody not complying will be refused entry.
Customers will have to be seated when consuming food or drink. The table service requirement will remain in place and there will be no curfews
Meeting friends and family outdoors (rule of 6)
You can meet up outdoors with friends and family you do not live with, either:
- in a group of up to 6 from any number of households (children of all ages count towards the limit of 6)
- in a group of any size from up to two households (each household can include an existing support bubble, if eligible)
If you’re in a support bubble If you are eligible to form a support bubble, you and your support bubble count as one household towards the limit of 2 households when meeting others outdoors. This means, for example, that you and your support bubble can meet with another household, even if the group is more than 6 people.
Below are some measures that are still in place and we ask that you help us to help you keep safe by abiding by them: –
Staff face masks – all staff will wear face masks
Customer face Masks – All customers must wear a face mask on entering, exiting, using the facilities or moving around the premises. The face masks can be removed when sitting and dining.
Group size – groups of 6 OR two households can visit our pub and eat and drink outside.
Table service only – We will continue with our table service only approach for all food and drink orders either by ordering through a member of staff or through the table ordering system.
Furniture – All of our furniture has been placed to adhere to the social distancing measures and we ask that no-one moves the tables without asking a member of staff first.
In order to maintain the safety of everyone we still need your help and ask that everyone respects the government guidance and our ‘house’ rules and the safety measures we have implemented (see bottom of this page).
We reserve the right to refuse entry or ask visitors to leave if they are not adhering to our safety measures.
If you, a family member or anyone you have recently been in close contact with are displaying any of the main symptoms of COVID-19 then please do not visit our pub but instead self isolate and seek medical advice.
- A new continuous ‘dry’cough
- High Temperature
- Loss or change to your sense of taste and smell
The team have been trained in the Covid procedures, will have temperatures checks prior to the start of each shift and have been issued with PPE
Wherever possible we are encouraging contactless payment to avoid handling cash
Table service for all food and drink orders – either by ordering through a member of staff OR by way of on-line ordering.
Hand sanitiser stations are available throughout the pub and garden. We ask that you use these before entering and exiting the premises and regularly throughout your stay.
All hand dryers have been replaced with paper towel dispensers to minimise the risk of spreading the virus.
We adhere to the safe social distancing rules and ask that you act responsibly and adhere to them too.
We regularly sanitise key touch points.
COVID-19 House rules
Failure to comply with our ‘House’ rules will result in you being refused entry or being asked to leave the premises.
- Track & Trace – On arrival, all guests visiting our premises will be asked to support a track and trace initiative by either ‘checking in’ via the NHS COVID-19 app or by giving a contact name, number, email and the arrival time. Refusal to provide this information will mean you cannot enter the premises.
Staff face masks – all staff will wear a face mask
- Customer face Masks – All customers must wear a face mask on entering, exiting, using the facilities or moving around the premises. The face masks can be removed when sitting and dining.
- Group size – groups of 6 OR two households can visit our pub and eat and drink outside. Any mingling between tables is strictly forbidden and will result in all tables involved being asked to leave.
- Table service only: We will continue with our table service only approach for all food and drink orders either by ordering through a member of staff or through the table ordering system.
Furniture – No tables are to be moved, without the express permission of the Crown Inn management
- Hand Sanitiser – Please sanitise your hands on all entry and exit points
- Social distancing – is critical to everyone’s safety so please comply with the Government advice and our house rules.
Please help us to help keep you and your loved ones safe